RPG Fiction Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The smift of rage.

Go down

The smift of rage. Empty The smift of rage.

Post by Randomstezzy Sat May 10, 2008 7:38 am

Title: Haven't made one yet , just wrote the story 10 minutes ago - but probably the smift of rage.
Author: Steph/Stez
Chapters: 1
Rating: Any age.
Disclaimer: -
Dedications: -
A/N: -
Summary: It's about a girl who goes to thorpe park on her birthday and desperately wants to go on a ride , but it leads to her mother permission.

It was the beginning of Summer holidays and Katie desperately wanted to go Thorpe park after seeing all those amazing adverts – So she did – but with her mother and her best friend lizzie. .

GAAH ….. SWEEEET! …. – Katie paused to see the entrance it had.

The entrance was colourful and I just knew it was full of surprises; amazing rides and adventurous children like me – It was electric! I mean, All I could hear were screams of scared teenagers who fought the amazing ride it was called the “smift of rage” which had an outburst of yellow and purple cheetah spots which I thought showed the speed, it had a tint of red in the middle and penny gold wheels, I mean it was the ultimate ride I was waiting for!.

I could hear the rides going down, the obsessed men who loved arcades; the coins dropping down each time I looked there and machines being banged on to be turned on. I could hear babies crying and swings flying; golf balls shooting and men shouting. I could smell the fresh ice cream, donuts and the fizzy pink candy floss – which looked nice a sparkly and sugary.
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Number of posts : 128
Favourite Band : Paramore , Nickelback , Bloc party and others.
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too many bands , Too many songs :] - MWHA
Line/Quote: : Are you Sure sure sure ?

How much you like the site :
The smift of rage. Left_bar_bleue87 / 10087 / 100The smift of rage. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://www.theycallmefunkyO.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum