RPG Fiction Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWO FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS.

2 posters

Go down

TWO FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS. Empty TWO FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS.

Post by Randomstezzy Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:21 pm

My story.
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Number of posts : 128
Favourite Band : Paramore , Nickelback , Bloc party and others.
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too many bands , Too many songs :] - MWHA
Line/Quote: : Are you Sure sure sure ?

How much you like the site :
TWO FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS. Left_bar_bleue87 / 10087 / 100TWO FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://www.theycallmefunkyO.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

TWO FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS. Empty Re: TWO FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS.

Post by Randomstezzy Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:23 pm

I've used this story to enter a competition - the winners are out in september I'll let you know. However, all are welcome to read)

I yearned for them both. As naturally as possible. There was no way I could stop my passion for the blood of abnormal, intelligent creatures… The humans. Or for the beautiful thirst of the romantic, prestigious Whitby Abbey. I was a human. A vampire. A humaampire. Two thumping hearts, two creatures, two loves… Who would I chose? My thoughts escalated into two perspectives as I replied to myself indecisive and hopeless.

The sun shone over the sand and sea in a standstill. The sea waved a golden tone and a gigantic building towered over me and other children playing.

A tone nudged my ear. Beautiful and soft as delicate as a parrot’s feather. So instantly this voice switched to a squeaky, tiny voice as she screamed a tantrum for her plastic figure which was crawling and surfing the edges of the radiant sea. Her free spirited hair brushed through her neck. Her fingers tiny and precarious with little dents on her nails. She wore a turquoise shirt with a sunflower engraved onto it and tiny shorts which reached her adorable ankles… from her clothes I could tell she was a child. But so was I and I knew from her scent she was different. She peeked behind her shoulder and ran to her parents... her face became blurry but her scent remained gloriously golden …

It was there my imagination came to a close. My eyes woke surprisingly like a newborn baby seeing a new world. I felt my heart race as I was a centimetre close to seeing her face. From her voice I knew she was beautifully elegant and from her scent I knew I didn’t want her to go. I felt a fresh breeze of frozen air roam my space and the air was so pure that I wanted it to circulate my body. I held the bars of my bed and stretched my legs onto the bed then onto the rigid floor. In seconds I was standing up groggy and shaken just about to lose my balance. I then decided to walk.

The fresh air tickled the surfaces of my cold, pale checks and my heart beated a new cycle as peacefully as a whisper. The sky was ominous and rebellious like hell stones were about to fall. The sun hid behind the washout clouds and the clouds lay grey and dull. Distances away I could see the precisely moulded giants of the Whitby Abbey but my heart still mourned for the scent of my natural personal miracle. I didn’t know her name. But the thirst of blood was not fiercely involved in what I was beginning to love more than I loved myself. I had two conscious that I had to accept. Accepting was something...but accepting was even harder for a half vampire and half human who couldn’t control their fearful passion for two things. Difficultly leaned on my shoulder but heartache was the oxygen that I breathed. I was on my way to finding something special but then my dream snapped my heart in half like a vulnerable toothpick. I was now two people. Not just a human as seen in my dreams or how I was cunningly brought up but more importantly I was born one. I was a human…and still am a human... But, also a vampire who craves for oozing tasty blood. ..

My mind switched focus and I was now passionately devoted to finding the placid and acidic scent– which stood out so wildly in my dreams – like I was a predator and she was a prey. The girl which made me burn with invigorate. I was now a human and I had to believe I was. I put my obsession with mouth dripping blood in a repressed memory that never belonged to me… I was now fatally seen as a human. No one could stop me… I was like you.

My quest for this thing...this creature...This mouth quivering scent. - .. Began from this second.

I screamed for hope. That was it. Hope was what I craved and ached for – to finding this miracle. What miracle was it? My other half of mind clung to the thirst of blood thrusting on a neck. But my body ached for the Whitby abbey’ presence. Since I was classified as a human. I had to follow their rules. I was one…I just had to act as one. I could stare at the Whitby abbey with adoration and love. I was drawn to it as soon as I had seen it. It was what I called, classical symptoms of love at first sight. A rare kind of relationship…A craving for it to be surrounded by my body every day; every minute; every second.

My heart leaked with addiction and I wanted to imagine my two hands melting onto the hard surfaces. I felt my body crunch up with strong feeling. An indescribable feeling...A feeling I couldn’t explain… My imagination was going wild and I could feel my stomach rumble with expressionless confusion. My thoughts pounced.

Actually...My daydreaming lasted for more than five minutes. My quest for this girl began now. I confidentially decided to call my two closest friends – one whom was a vampire and the other whom was a normal human but have never had any contact. But were eager to help me as soon as possible.

Last edited by Randomstezzy on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

TWO FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS. Left_bar_bleue87 / 10087 / 100TWO FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:23 pm

By the time I knew. I was sharply interrupted with the tapes of our footsteps. And I say our because I was now more than one. The word one distracted me.

Liam – the normal, usually euphoric, salubrious character was on my left. Zam – the non breathing, aggressive but calm benign character was on my right. And I the humaampire was ahead of them. I could hear shallow muttering from behind and started to know why… We had arrived near a placid atmosphere with a shore with sand breezing till it became scattered and I began to notice… a large circle that looked like an eclipse was about to happen. Ghostly and shadowy like. I then realised what I was seeing. I screamed “Were here! Were actually here! Where at the Whitby abbey...” my speech trailed off excitedly but also because their faces stood clueless like they had been defeated in a chess match, as I pierced around. Liam eyes were large and his nose twitched, his fingers tapped against his trousers and he looked at me with the most mischievous expression on his face. Zam and Liam exchanged dirty looks at each other. Then at me…

I screamed until I could feel my lungs burst “I remember this place…When… I waaas… a child...” I started to stammer as I felt a tear pierce the corners of my eyes as I remembered such a precious memory.

“AND guys please...The light is blinddddddding me!!!!!!, have you forgotten I’m a vampire too?” The tone in my voice was shaky about to stumble into painful mummers… people didn’t understand who I was. I thought emotionally to myself. I felt I needed some time to myself. But I couldn’t…I couldn’t do this now. I had to remember I was on a quest to finding something which made my heart leak with romantic tears.

Unaware of my own conscious needs. My head banged with thoughts of emotional imagery like a tumour was threatening my knowledge. A dangerous memory escalated. Torturing me to a deathing experience. This was it…

I screamed losing my balance…I felt my body shudder with phobic screams – and blood oozing... Piercing through my sensitive neck like the ends of a fork. My crimson blood diluted to a black velvet rosy colour that surrounded the deep lines of my neck – natural formation. I could feel my teeth elongating into sharp needles. My rough brown hair bleached to short ends with black highlights like the colour my blood now was. I felt my heart getting weaker like a cardiac arrest and my breathing getting more shallow and deeper. I could feel my body changing. Not just any change..But a fatal change. A change I didn’t understand...

I was becoming something I didn’t want to become. A cold blooded monster.

Something you couldn’t define. Speculate or realise. I was a monster. I killed.

I had to accept that I could never change myself back.

Haunts of deathly flashbacks crashed me and pulverised me leaving me convulsed and useless.

I placed my hands on my head. Stricken with grief. I leaked with suicidal tears... I didn’t know what to do with myself.

I then heard echoed footsteps – it must have been Liam and Zam.

And I was correct.

They touched me lightly. Patted my back. But I could still hear shallow, calm baby footsteps at the back of me. It sounded edgy and very familiar.

Like my voice had been stolen. Just that It hadn’t. I was drawn to these footstep paces. My heart beated with a loud thud like I had been touched with precious wishes. And a tingling feeling punched my stomach like your first feelings of love… who was this person walking behind me? Why was it so familiar, that I could recognise it?

I decided to turn around before looking at my friends’ surprised or excited faces.

There it was… - The same flaky, free spirited hair. Brown like the fur of a giraffe. Only this time I could see her fingers had been polished but still had cracks indented onto it.

My memory surprised me. I recalled these familiar assets. I felt smothered. I had never felt this type of emotion before. It felt natural not forceful. It felt good…

My heart jumped excitedly with adoration and craving. I wanted it… but this time I didn’t want the crisply golden scent but this thing infront of me… This naturally elegant beauty which stood infront of my very two eyes.

Her blinding beauty corrupted me like an earthquake spiralling. Even if I only saw the same assets I saw before. Now was my chance to see her face -…this appearance that claimed to be so ravishingly amazing.

I turned around to see my friends’ expression as they had realised I was staring at her. They sighed loudly. But my eyes still became eventually glued to her. I looked through the corner of my eye. But still looked at Liam thirsty daunting face attack me…eventually the – soon – to – be love of my life. I couldn’t let this happen… I needed to tell her how I felt even though I wasn’t ready. I didn’t know her name….

Suddenly..My mind fought back aggression. My human mind was still haunting my desires. I was still in love with the Whitby abbey. Now it was time to decide who I compassionately loved.

My heart yearned for her heart in mine. Two in one.

I decided to sprint with hope like I had wings and knew I could fly. I was then close to her but that closeness was what she wanted. I tapped her gently on her vintage patterned sleeve and spoke.

“Hi, there…I’m Uma.”

She kept silent because she was still startled by my braveness to talk to her.

“ I remember you..From somewhere...” Something clicked in my mind. I was now encouraged to say something that wouldn’t come out..I felt reluctant at first but had the courage to push my limits.

“Are you heather?” That was her name. My thoughts felt like a rocket going into the sky.

“When I was young I remember seeing you here...Near the Whitby abbey.. And you screamed for your doo...oll...lllll...” I stumbled on the last line because I was too busy staring at her captivating sea blue eyes that glared at me.

She nodded and looked away at the waves in the ocean. The sunlight shone over her like she was an angel coming out of the pale blue sky. She then opened her Angelina Jolie lips.

“Yes I am.. I mean that’s me.” She shied away and blushed a feverish colour of red.

She had strong features that spat at me and glowed like a glow light stick. I could feel her quick quirky breath stance on me. Her nose was a beautiful moulded shape that had an edgy look to it. She had brown baby hairs on the side of her checks and the corners of her head. Her hairs were in neat plates that began from the bottom of her neck. She had a pale white complexion. After I had observed her quietly. I replied with an excited and interested tone because I had found who I wanted to.

She looked at me with interest. A type of surprised unique look in her eyes stole my heart away like melted marshmallows.

I smiled. “I’ve spent a day looking for you..and from the first day I saw you…at the exact place….I knew you were the one I had to be with” I looked deeper into her eyes like I wanted to grip her hands and place them comfortably in mine.

She fluttered her eyelashes and her cheeks patted with pigments of velvet like she was feeling what I was feeling. She remained silent thinking how to reply. I could almost read her thoughts scattered on her expression. A loved up , indecisive emotion pounced.

So suddenly. A soft tone melted my heart. She spoke with a childish soft tone like how I remembered.

She stepped closer. So did I. “Really..?” Her eyes weary and shy.

I trailed off nodding at the same time “ y’e…s ‘’ her deep blue hazel mix of eyes stopped my process of thinking.

I could feel her breath collide with mine. Honey flavoured…almost deliciously golden.

I touched her smooth soft face. Slowly placing my lips with hers and turning my head occasionally so my lips stroked hers into different positions. Synchronized. Her lips rapidly stroked mine and our lips on each other were perfectly naturally gentle. I craved for more...And so did she. Our lips pressed deeply onto each others. Slowly and precisely… My thoughts still collided with the Whitby Abbey…

And I knew what I yearned for more. What I loved deeper than any mankind.

Heather.

The Whitby abbey satisfied me like a favourite dish. But never left me feeling so loved up...

I was a humaampire who felt nausea in the pit of my stomach. I was a humaampire in love. With two temptations...Branching to the one I yearned, craved and emotionally loved. The girl in my flashbacks. Heather...Not the Whitby Abbey.

Last edited by Randomstezzy on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:10 am

tis veeeeeery long.
You should make your chapters smaller, with a bigger font.
haha i got bad eyes XD

I read 1st section, sounds super awesome.

I'll read 2nd section when I have time.

v--v
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
TWO FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS. Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100TWO FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://rpgfictionaddicts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:20 am

haha. My longest story so far..It took so long to write.
Okay I'll take your advice and attempt to make the chapters smaller and i'll increase the font on here - I don't know what I was thinking with a size 12. Maybe a 14. (:

And Thanks alot, it means alot. XD

Okay sure , read it whenever you can.. I'll be happy. Just review it.

xx
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:23 am

I've changed to font. I hope it's much much better.
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum