RPG Fiction Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark woods (discussion)

2 posters

Go down

Dark woods (discussion) Empty Dark woods (discussion)

Post by xcutexangelx Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:27 am

Tessa,,
Here we tell ideas,, ask question about the roleplay..
Explain eachother stuff,, etc..
Basically discuss it all..
First start witht he basics about what you are gonna play..

(discribing the character)
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
How much you like the site :
Dark woods (discussion) Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Dark woods (discussion) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Dark woods (discussion) Empty Re: Dark woods (discussion)

Post by mushroompies Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 am

My creature.. ;P

Name: Anya
Sex: Female
Race: Succubus
Sexual orientation: Bi

Looks: Anya is a succubus, so she can change her looks whatever her victim likes. In her own (human) form, she has long Blonde curly hair. She has blue eyes. She is tall and busty. Likes to use corsettes. Her lips are small, but very seductive and kissable.
In her succubiform, she has mahongy long hair, straight. Red eyes, bloody red lips.. Her demonic wings are black'n'red, and her horns are black. She is busty and tall even in her succubiform.
She has tattoos; one in her lower back, one in her neck, two in her left hand and her right hand is covered in tattoos. Her left leg is full of somekind of old text, which only demons can understand..

Personality: Humoristic. She's wise and know too much about everything. Loves to have fun. And know how to do it. She makes a loads of fun with people. She is pretty aggressive and get's mad easily.

Seduces all kinds of people. All ages, all sex's.. Feeds with 'em blood.

Succubi's can control fire. They can make fireballs etc.. Make fires and stuff..

Last edited by mushroompies on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
mushroompies
mushroompies
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Number of posts : 124
Favourite Band : Hollywood Undead, Asking Alexandria, Tae Yang
Favourite Bands Best Song : Make Love
Line/Quote: : - You are a demon!!
- Oh don't be such a racist.
Dark woods (discussion) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Dark woods (discussion) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-28

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000186571873

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 am

I'll use the same list for my character..

Name: Caitlin
Sex: Female
Race: Wendigo
Sexual orientation: Lesbian (but will eat anything,, lol)

Looks in human form: Caitlin in a Wendigo, but has a human form.
Black wavy hair on shoulderlenght. Her fringe nearly covering her eyes Brown eyes. Pale skin. Wears alot of leather and black/grey toned clothes and red shoes with heels. Only wear little mascara and eyeliner, red lipstick, long red painted nails. Slim girl, average cup size, full-looking lips. No tattoos, but has 11 small earrings in her left ear and 5 in her right.

Personality: Quiet, wise, pretends to be charming, doesn't get angy easely and can easely seduce anyone to get what she wants.

About the Wendigo [i have made the important bits bold]:
There are many tales of the wendigo, and many definitions of a wendigo. One particular definition is that a wendigo is a cannabalistic human who ate too much flesh and became a demon.

The wendigo is often described as being tall and skeletal, with no lips or toes and a heart of ice. It becomes very fast and very strong. It lives in forests and eats campers and wanderers. It snares victims by screaming in a human voice, often mimicing a friend of the victim. When the person went to help the friend, the wendigo would stalk them, hiding behind trees. It doesnt pounce until the person becomes so scared they run. That is the fatal mistake. Don't run.

People who have been in forests and come out untouched but claiming to have encountered a wendigo often say the same thing. First they hear the screams. Then, if they don't respond, they hear crashing through the forest, as if something big were running around and around their campsite. They then hear its terrifying roar. These are all ways for the wendigo to scare the victims into splitting up and running.

The wendigo male is twice as big as the female, but the female is far worse.

People who have survived wendigo attacks often are said to become infected with 'wendigo-fever'. A couple of nights after they are attacked they are plagued with horrifying nightmares and legs that feel like they are burning. The victim is said to rip off all their clothes and run screaming into the woods, never to be seen again. Whether this is because they were killed or because they become wendigos themselves, no one knows, as wendigos only hold the tiniest resemblence to being human, let alone a particular human.

The only way to kill a wendigo is to melt its heart of ice.

Crow legends say the Wendigo was once a warrior, when beset with an enemy the warrior could give his soul and life in exchange for the power to save his tribe. But once the threat was eliminated, the Wendigo is forced to leave his tribe and wander the country-side for eternity. This would mean there would be many Wendigo.

The Wendigo depicted in these legends is a large anthro-wolf-ish creature usually with white fur. The Wendigo in America was considered the ultimate weapon of war, it was also called the "spirit-beast of war."

Wendigo is said to consume moss and other unpalatable food when human flesh is unavailable. Its physical deformities are suggestive of starvation and frostbite, so the Wendigo may be a myth based on a personification of the hardships of winter and the taboo of cannibalism.(i.e the skeletal appearance, the heart made of ice and the lack of toes and lips.)
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
Dark woods (discussion) Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Dark woods (discussion) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroompies Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:27 am

Damnit with ur wendigo text. ;P So we are okay with this? Smile
mushroompies
mushroompies
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Dark woods (discussion) Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Dark woods (discussion) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 am

Yep..
You may start.. Wink
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroompies Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:04 am

Hey love, i'll be in my friend from Wednesday to Sunday, so i won't be able to play our rp then.. So, i just thought that you should know. I hope we can roleplay soon as possible. Dark woods (discussion) 115184
mushroompies
mushroompies
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Hey sexy,
I'm sorry that i wasn't able to come online earlier..
I had a sudden request to babysit so that my friends could go to 30STM..

It's ok if you can't come online for a few days..
Hope you'll have fun and thanks for letting me know..

I hope that we can roleplay soon again..
I love roleplaying with you and you're so much fun.. Smile

Dark woods (discussion) 563464
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down