RPG Fiction Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great minds think a like..

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Great minds think a like.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Great minds think a like..

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat May 31, 2008 12:37 pm

yuh huh
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
How much you like the site :
Great minds think a like.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100Great minds think a like.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://rpgfictionaddicts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xcierax Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:24 pm

ah gosh, this is really good haha

xcierax
Posting virgin
Posting virgin

Number of posts : 5
Favourite Band : McFLY
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too Close For Comfort
Great minds think a like.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Great minds think a like.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-04

http://www.myspace.com/i_heart_mcfly_love

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:31 am

There was a knock on my door, and i went over to open it.
“Just a sec, I need to put on a tee” I said with the door half opened.
“Okay” Joyce said.
“I don’t mind if you come without a tee on” Danny said smiling.
“Hah hah” I said and closed the door. I was wearing a pair of my new jeans, and grabbed one of my black tee’s with the words “I slept with your daddy bitch!” across the chest.
“Okay I’m ready” I said closing the door behind me.
“Wouw, I hope you’re lying” Danny said staring at my chest.
“What?” I said cheekily.
“Nothing” Danny said and we all walked to the dining room.
I got a few stares, but mostly from older people.
We sat down and ate dinner. Joyce was talking to Dougie, looking pretty consumed by their conversation. I really didn’t feel like talking to Danny right now, cos he kept staring at my chest smiling to himself, but there was no one else.
“So, what did you guys do all day while we went shopping” I said eating a green bean.
“Not much, hung out by the pool, chatted up some girls and then took them back to our rooms and had wild crazy sex” He said smiling.
“Good for you, so now you’re not a virgin anymore” I said sarcastically.
“I haven’t been a virgin for the past 150 years” He smirked.
“liar” I said sticking my tongue out. He leaned in quickly and kissed me and then pulled away pretending nothing had happened. I heard a fork drop and turned to look at Joyce and Dougie and they were both staring at me with their mouth open.
“I didn’t do anything” I said shrugging, I just hoped they didn’t see I was blushing.
“That was payback for pushing me in the pool” Danny whispered.
“Why?” I asked confused, I couldn’t see the punishment in being kissed?
“It just was” He said shrugging. We finished our dinner and went to our fave place on the boat, yes it was the bar.
We had too much to drink and all of the sudden Dougie and Joyce were snogging wildly. Danny grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the railing with him.
“Where are we going?” I said.
“Just over here” He said and placed me so my back was turned to the railing.
“Okay, now we are here?” I asked, feeling a tiny bit nervous.
Slowly he pushed me backwards over the railing, it was high so I wouldn’t fall over board.
“Are you trying to break my back” I said coldly.
“No, I’m trying to threaten you in to kissing me” He laughed.
“How old are you? 7” I giggled, pushing him away so I could stand up straight.
“Well, did it work?” He asked smiling.
“No it didn’t, but that gorgeous smile sure did” I smiled and pressed my lips against his. They were so warm and soft, and all of the sudden he started massaging my tongue with his.
We kissed for a few minutes until we heard wolf-whistles. It was Dougie and Joyce who had taken a break from their snogging to notice us.
We broke apart and Danny was on his way back to the others. I grabbed his arm.
“You are not sleeping alone tonight” I whispered in to his ear and walked back to the others. I sat down on the bar stool and when I turned around I saw Danny standing at the same spot with a huge grin on his face.
“Come on Danny” I shouted to him.

We had our own little party with lots of tequila shots and JD. Around 1am we all dragged our arses back to our rooms, and as I had promised Danny got to sleep in my room. I pushed him inside as fast as I could and closed the door behind us, so I would have to listen to what Joyce and Dougie would say.
Unfortunately we were both so drunk that we forgot all about sex and fell asleep on the bed fully dressed.

Dougie and Joyce were out on the hall, but me and Danny were gone. Dougie grabbed Joyce around her waist..
Dougie: Shall we go to somewhere private..??
Joyce: Ok.. What do you have in mind..??
Dougie: How about my room..??
Joyce: Ok..
He held her hand and pulled her to his room.. He began to kiss her wildly as soon he had closed the door.. They managed to find their way to the bed.. He began to undress Joyce to her underwear and then she started with his clothes.. She just had pulled off his shirt when the boat started to swing to the left.. Dougie lost his balance and landed on top off Joyce.. She began to giggle.. The boat swung more and more.. They saw some lightening flashes through the small window and the thunder was really loud too.

The movement had woken up me and Danny and we ran out to the hall cos people were screaming. I ripped the door open and saw Joyce standing in Dougie’s tee. I gave her a look, “Don’t ask! We need to find out what’s going on?” She said. We all started to panic cos people were rushing down the hall. We followed them and got to the dining room. Everything was chaos.
“What’s going on” I asked a member off the staff.
“We just sailed in to a major storm” She shouted and ran off.
“I think we need to find a way to get off this boat” I said to the others. We ran up on the deck and it was raining heavily and people were running around screaming. The thunder was load and everything was dark.
People were fighting each other to get in to the small boats, but there wasn’t enough for everyone.
“What do we do” I shouted with teary eyes.
The guys were panicking too, and Joyce was holding Dougie’s hand really tight.
“I don’t know” Danny said looking around in panic.
“We can use these” Dougie said and ran over to the pool. He grabbed some big blow up thing you can float around in the pool with and the rest of us followed his lead.

The boat was slowly sinking and we had to jump off the boat now or else we would be sucked down with it.
“Are you ready” Danny shouted, we all nodded. On 3 we all threw the floating things in the ocean and jumped.

The water was cold and when I finally got up to the surface, I grabbed the blow up madras or what ever it was and climbed up on it. Luckily there were strings attached to them so we made a long chain to make sure none of us drifted away. The rest was a blur, cos I think I fainted or something.
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
Great minds think a like.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Great minds think a like.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

https://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Post by xcierax Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:53 am

omg you're an amazing write! haha

xcierax
Posting virgin
Posting virgin

Number of posts : 5
Favourite Band : McFLY
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too Close For Comfort
Great minds think a like.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Great minds think a like.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-04

http://www.myspace.com/i_heart_mcfly_love

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:56 am

Thanks,, but Sarah wrote the blue parts..
But you can always see when we've helped eachother out a bit,, couse we have a different writingstyle..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
Great minds think a like.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100Great minds think a like.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

https://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum