RPG Fiction Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Makeover Takes Over

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Makeover Takes Over Empty The Makeover Takes Over

Post by Critical Acclaim Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:46 am

Title: The Makeover Takes Over
Author: Ahem,, you know already.
Chapters: about 3 long ones.
Rating: 14+
Disclaimer: Eddie Bettin, Ryan O'neil and Jesse McCoy
Dedications: Written for well uhm Eddie I guess.
A/N: Authors Note, the beginning is very confusing and not going to make much sense as i was in another world when i wrote it.
Pairings [For Slash]: Just wait and see.
Summary:
Jesse McCoy gets a makeover; he is the loser of the school but after the make over he starts to get noticed.

Characters: Gerard Way, Jesse McCoy/Frank Iero, Eddie Bettin, Ryan O'neil.

That's just them for now,, there are more, but i can't be bothered.

The Makeover Takes Over Tmoto

Left to Right - Frank Iero[Jesse after makeover] Gerard Way, Jesse McCoy and Eddie Bettin.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 22547
Favourite Band : MCR, McFly, BFMV, A7X
Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
Line/Quote: : What the hell!? How does he get that in there?
How much you like the site :
The Makeover Takes Over Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100The Makeover Takes Over Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://rpgfictionaddicts.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Makeover Takes Over Empty Part 1

Post by Critical Acclaim Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:47 am

Jesse's POV
-----
Sighing; I close my bag and sit on the floor of the corridor, my back leaning against the cold, red classroom door. Pressing play on my iPod, I place the earphones into my ears and close my eyes. This was my time, the time I needed to reflect on the fuckup of a life I had. I sensed a presence infront of me and opened my eyes to confirm it.

Mark Ashford stood opposite me, his body leaning casually against the wall. I looked
up at him; his lips moving but the sound of his voice blocked out by my music. My hand found my ipod in my pocket and paused the sound flowing through my mind. I looked back up questioningly at the porcelin boy infront of me.

"I said, 'are you okay?' You seem sad today." His voice sounded once again and I nodded my head to it. He was always asking me this and he never accepted my answer.

"I'm fine, just thinkin' that's all," my lips forced a smile up at him, one i've learnt to master through the last few weeks. I rolled my eyes as Mark raised his eyebrow.

"Are you sure, 'cus you know I don't like seeing you all sad." My head nodded and forced another smile.

"I know, now go so I can think." I grinned slightly when he walked away; leaving me in peace again. My eyes re-closing themselves as I went to my previous state.

~*~

"Oi, fag! What you doin' here all alone huh?!" My world faded as I directed my head downwards, my eyes opening slowly. The voice the sounded made me shake with a panic. "Waiting for that lover boy of yours..? Whats-his-name Moore." A gang of laughs hoarded around me, and I knew Ryan had the rest of the crew with him. This wasn't a good day to bring my iPod into school. My head stayed low as taunts came my way, all of them, ones i've heard many times before.

I yelped slightly as a hand gripped my shirt collar and pulled me from the floor. My eyes meeting deep blue ones staring hard at me. I noticed a teacher enter the corridor and was about to ask something to Ryan but had no chance, as Ryans' lips attached theirselves to my own. My body nearly shutting down and passing out there and then. My eyes watched pleadingly as Mr.Judd walked past.

Ryan let go of me when the coast was clear, pushing me back into the door I was leant against. My eyes bounced shut as pain shot through my head, my focus faultering slightly.

"You're lucky Judd walked through, or you wouldn't be standing right now." His eyes narrowed along with the space between our heads. "you're mine tomorrow Jesse," with a last slam back into the door, his hands releasing their grip on my, I fell to the ground. Shutting my eyes; I drew in a deep breathe.

~*~

I listened to them go away before I grabbed my bag and stood up; quickly walking out of the corridor. Where I had a habit of not looking up when I walked, I didn't notice the body infront of me. Our bodies bumped into eachother, I looked up to see it was my best friend Eddie. He smiled slightly and put an arm around my shoulders before leading me to his dorm room.

Eddie was tall with a height of 6foot 2 inches. He had shoulderlength blonde hair of which was currently died black. He was your typical punk styled boy, his double-snake peircing adding to that. I was the complete opposite; I was short at only 5foot 9 inches. My hair was only past my ears by an inch and was black-brown by nature. I had adopted a jock-footballer style, but had nothing to add to that. Just the fact I was forced to sign up for soccor.

Eddie sat me down on a chair and knelt infront of me.

"What did Ryan do? His laughing told me something happened." I just stared at him, I was bored of Ryan and his gang. I wanted out of campus and home. "Jesse, what did he do?" I found myself shaking my head at him; not wanting to tell him what happened.

"I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me. Now spill Jesse." Eddie's tone of voice somewhat scared me. I knew if I didn't tell, he'd tie me to he bed or something until i did. Drawing in a deep breath I diverted my gaze to his hands.

"He just threatened me,, a,and... he, well you see.. his lips.. Mr.Judd." I jumbled up my sentence with my nerves kicking in.

"Come on Jesse, I wont judge you by it." Eddie squeezed my arm slightly. I sighed and spilled it out.

"He kissed me Eddie." No going back now. Eddie's face was now one full of shock, his arms coming up to hug me. "He said if it wasn't for Judd walking past, i would of basicaly been dead." I sighed and pulled away.

"I have a class to go to."

~*~

Last edited by Critical Acclaim on Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Favourite Bands Best Song : House of Wolves, Friday Night, Just another star, Beast and the Harlot
The Makeover Takes Over Left_bar_bleue75 / 10075 / 100The Makeover Takes Over Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The Makeover Takes Over Empty Re: The Makeover Takes Over

Post by Critical Acclaim Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:27 am

Part 1 is up!

Very Happy
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:54 am

Love it.. Very Happy
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36179
Favourite Band : Just guess..
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too much to mention..
Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
The Makeover Takes Over Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100The Makeover Takes Over Right_bar_bleue

https://www.facebook.com/xcutexangelx

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:44 am

Can you believe that was 7 pages...?
It looks less.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:10 am

I believe you..
I type fics too after writing them.. Wink
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Line/Quote: : Some people believe in god, i believe in music. And some people pray, i turn up the radio.
The Makeover Takes Over Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100The Makeover Takes Over Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:11 pm

The Makeover Takes Over
Part 2
Rated - PG, for homosexual actions.

Gerard Ways' POV
-----
Jesse's looking vulnerable today, he's all spaced out and more quiet than usual. Only speaking whaen spoken to. I stand up and walk past him, my hand brushing against his arm gently. He didn't budge so I took it as my opurtunity. I passed the teacher a note I had written earlier. It said I was to accompany Jesse to a football match. The teacher bought it and let us go. I dragged Jesse down the corridors and to my dorm room.

"Gerard, why did you bring me here?" Jesse asked quietly as I pushed him onto a chair. I smirked and leaned in; my mouth beside his ear.

"I thought you needed cheering up, or atleast I do." My voice flowed softly through his ears. I smiled seeing him shiver.

"G,Gerard, I got an assignment to finish," his voice squeaked cutely, through a nervous quiver.

"I got an assignment to start" I replied back enthisizing the 'start', I lowered my head and brushes my lips over his neck. He made to stand but my hands took hold of his shoulders and pushed him back down into the chair.

"Gerard, please. I can't afford to fail any more subjects." I smirked slightly and kisses in his neck, a giggle erupting from my upturned lips as he tensed up.

"Why.Can't.You.Afford.To fail?" I asked him inbetween kisses; making my way up towards his ear of where he went to pull away again.

"This is important for me Gerard. Please let me go and finish this assignment." Jesse's voice shook slightly, his hands taking hold onto my wrists. I stopped my actions and looked into his eyes. He looked away from me and into his lap. Sighing lightly I let go of his shoulders and crouched down infront of him.

"Why is this assingment so important for you Jesse?" I ran my hand over his arm softly. Jesse sniffed slgihtly drawing in a big breathe. As his eyes met mine again, I noticed some worry, fright and slight hope mixed into them.

"They said i'm out Gerard. If I fail any more subjects then I'mout," Jesse's voice was soft yet strained. "They said i'm off campus and being sent to a boarding school in Holland." Hestarted to choke up; his eyes filling up with tears. His black-brown hair sticking to them slightly. I sighed in shock that any one would want to take him away from here for a few grades. My arms wrapped around his small frame and pulled him into an awquard hug.

"I wont c,cope without my friends" he stuttered out, the tears beginning to fall down his porcelin cheeks. I rubbed his arms and back and stood up.

"Why didn't you just tell me? I can make you pass a level with a snap of a finger." I paced a little. I could make all of this go, but I needed some motivation. Of course, if he doesn't agree then he can go to boarding school in Holland. I don't care much for him so it wouldn't affect me. He stared at me as if I was mad.

"I knew you'd want something in return for it, and it's a big thing I want so a big favour is what you'll want returned." He answered my question hurriedly. I smiles. He knew me well.

"You know me well. Do you want these grades changed or what? You'll be an A-star student over night." I left my voice taunting. He sighed quietly and nodded at me, causing my smile to widen.

"All it takes is a night in my dorm, be there. 7:30 tonight. Sharp." I said as he stood up slowly. He nodded and smiled weakly and opened the door to the dorm. He left quietly without another word.

Tonight at 7:30, i will turn him into another man. One with confidence, one with no nerves and emotion. After I finished with him, no-one will recognise him. He will be the cool, new guy that everyone will want to know.
~*~
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:13 pm

The Makeover Takes Over 3
--------------------------------------
Jesse's POV
----------

Walking out of my evening football practice, I checked my watch. Seven o' five pm. I had 25 minutes to shower and get dressed before being at Gerards dorm.

~*~

After my quick shower in the locker room, I grabbed my clothes and get dressed in a cubicle. My watch reading Seven Thirty five pm. I was five minutes late. Cursing; I grabbed my bag and ran out of the locker rooms. I continued running until I stopped outside his dorm room. Taking a second or two to compose myself before knocking on his door with my knuckles. Knowing I had hardly any chance of getting forgiveness; I tried to think of an apology before Gerard answered. My head snapped up when the door was pulled open, Gerard's eyes coming into view.

"Give me one good reason why I should let you in. Ten minutes late." I sighed not really finding that excuse quick enough.

"I'm sorry Gerard, I had ball practice; and had to shower after." My voice came out low and quiet, head down looking at my feet.

"Really now? Well you can fail that aswell. No one keeps me waiting McCoy." I look up as he goes to shut the door on me.

"Please Gerard, I ran all the way from East side. I didn't mean to be late." I dragged out a few syllables every now and then, to show i was truly sorry.

~*~

-----------------------
Gerards POV
----------

I sighed looking down at Jesse, he wasn't that tall, so I could easily see the top of his head.

"Please,, I don't want to go to Holland." He looked back up at me, his deep - brown eyes glistening in tears, yet none falling. I sighed again and pulled open my door fully.

"I'm only doing this so all my work doesn't go to waste." My hand gripped his arm as I proceeded to drag him into the room. The door being slammed shut behind him. You could say I wasn't very happy right now. Not happy at all. He stood awquardly in the midde of the room. Steping forward, I paced around him clockwise; examining his frame through his clothes. A plan forming in my head.

I poked his middle back, causing him to straighten out right away. A smile appeared on my lips, this might be easier than I thought. Taking my position back infront of him, I couldn't help but notice his worried expression. This caused my smile to widen, probably making me look high right now.

"Strip." I simply commanded before turning and walking into the bathroom. I heard a little moving around after a minute or two of silence.

"Oh and keep on your boxers!" I called out behind me, giggling slightly to hear him reply 'okay' in a small voice. I plugged in my razor but left it turned off. Leaning over the bath to put the shower on a gentle fall, making sure the temperature was just right.

I walked back out into the main room, grabbed a dirty towel off my chair and put it around Jesse's neck. He looked at me confused before I pulled him into the bathroom. Pushing him down into a sitting position on top of the toilet lid by the sink; I put the towel fully around his neck. Picking up the head razor and put it to his head; I turned it on. The noise and vibrations made Jesse jump harshly; causing some of his hair to fall to the floor. I waited till he was still again before continuing to clip off his hair. The sides falling to the floor in clumps.

I stood back and admired my work. I had removed the sides and left a floppy jaw length mohawk. I didn't even notice until I turned the shaver off that he was crying. Soft sobs echoing through the bathroom, his fringe/mohawk falling infront of his eyes.

"Jesse, trust me okay. You'll be a different person, once I've finished."
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomstezzy Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:11 pm

I LOVE IT! =]

oxo
Randomstezzy
Randomstezzy
Testing the waters
Testing the waters

Number of posts : 128
Favourite Band : Paramore , Nickelback , Bloc party and others.
Favourite Bands Best Song : Too many bands , Too many songs :] - MWHA
Line/Quote: : Are you Sure sure sure ?

The Makeover Takes Over Left_bar_bleue87 / 10087 / 100The Makeover Takes Over Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

http://www.theycallmefunkyO.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:56 am

More please oh you amazing writer..

What a Face
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:06 am

lol why?
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:05 pm

Couse i wanna read more..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:21 pm

I wanna read more of irresistible temptation Razz
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:29 pm

I know..
I wanna finish the part,, but i dunno how far you got with helping me..??

My guess is you forgot..??
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Makeover Takes Over Empty real short add

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:48 am

The Makeover Takes Over part 4.

Gerard's POV.

When Jesse left my dorm at 10:58; after hours, he was smiling. He had a whole new style, voice, height even. He was wearing black trousers with a smart white shirt. A bright red tie to go around his neck - collar. His hair was still black and blonde, but in a better style. I had to hold him down to put eyeliner on him. It was in his eyes and all the way around them.

He kinda looked drugged up because it just so happened to be red eyeliner. I gave him a pair of my brothers jeans, they were too long so we ripped the bottoms off. Also shoving a random rip in his knee placements. He was short so we couldn't do much with his height except take his wedge sneakers off. Revealing his real height. Oh and he was now Jesse McCoy's cousin; Frank Iero.

New boy in the year. On Campus. In New Jersey. He's big news.
If all of this works out then Frank Iero has to be my boyfriend until I find my own. That I really love. All's going brilliant at the moment.

~*~

In Class Jesse stood up front with the teacher. He introduced himself as 'Jesse's cousin; Frank Iero', he said he was from Belleville - NJ and just turned 18 on Halloween. He plays guitar and was in a band called Pencey Prep before having to leave it for college.

Everyone welcomed him and he was told to take a seat. I had one emtpty so I called him over; which he accepted. I smiled and giggled slightly. I ripped out a page from my book and wrote down.
'You need to enhance your accent when you talk louder, faster and stronger.' Passing it over to him I wrote down the date and title of the work on another page in my book.

...2704 Physics. 11/11.08...

I glanced down atthe reply he pushed over.
'Okay thanks for the tip. You need to introduce yourself to me stranger.
-Frank'
I smiled. Atleast he keeps in role. MY face turned towards his.

"I'm Gerard Way. Best thing that can ever happen to you." I said extending my hand. Jesse took it and shook firmly. I pulled back and continued with my work.

~*~

The day ended quickly as did the excitement about Frank Iero. Everyone wanted him to sit by them in class and at break.Everyone wantd to talk to him when I wasn't chatting to him. We got Frank enrolled into all my classes so we couldn't be apart.

At one point of the day in Gym class, Ray Toro pulled him aside. I don't know what he and Jesse talked about but it put him in a good mood for the rest of class. He's gone back to his newly assigned dorm room. Which I didn't mind because it was right beside mine. He was coming over later tonight to discuss about the boyfriend issue.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:54 am

Ah cool stuff.. Very Happy
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:54 am

it was actually written before i went,, but i only adedd it to the MCR fanfiction boards,,, I though I added it here.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:20 am

Tssk..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:17 am

The Makeover Takes Over part 5
Jesse’s POV

I left my new dorm room and walked about 15 steps to Gerard’s room down the hall. My knuckles rapped on his door signaling my arrival. Smiling slightly as the door opened quickly; I walked inside.

“Hey Gerard,” I greeted walking past him taking a seat on the bed. He returned the favor and shut the door, then moving to stand a couple of steps infront of me.

“So how does it feel to be Frank Iero?” He asked curiously now taking a seat next to me. I grinned helplessly and shrugged my shoulders a little.

“It’s okay I s’pose, a little weird to get use to though.” I confessed, being Frank Iero had made me just a little too popular for my liking.

“You will soon. It is just a matter of time. I mean look at me. I lost 89 pounds through the break of transferring, and became noticed. That was enough to handle before they started talking to me nicely… anyway today was a good start for you.” He smiled and turned towards me.

“In about a week when we report that Jesse McCoy failed and got sent off to Holland; you’ll also come out that we’re dating.” He explained smoothly. It seemed he had it all planned out.

“How would I do that?” I asked. Truly, I was terrified yet at the same time excited about being with Gerard. He shrugged. Looks like I was wrong.

“I dunno, maybe you could get upset and come to me or something like that? It’s your choice Jesse.” I giggled slightly then snorted at the confused look on his face.

“It’s just funny being called that after being ‘Frank’ all day. I think you may have to start calling me that as well.” Laughed quietly, a smile and a understanding nod coming from him.

“Okay your choice babe.” He winked and giggled cutely. I do not think people know just how gay he is. Gerard Way. The greatest thing to ever happen.

“I would think so!” I mock snapped with slight amusement in my voice. He smiled and pushed me on my arm causing me to fly off the bed.

I looked up from my position on the floor to see Gerard leant over the edge of the bed, worry sketched all over his face.

“Jesse, I’m sorry, I, I didn’t know you were so weak.” His face was so serious he looked like a lawyer. I couldn’t help but burst out into a fit of giggles, soon changing into laughs at his disappointed face.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:18 am

The Make over Takes Over part 6.
Gerard’s POV.

It was 4th period. Music to be exact, but I wasn’t as excited as usual. Something was wrong; I hadn’t seen Jesse all day. It being now 12:15 pm and 15 minutes into the lesson, I stopped searching for him. Spotting the unique puss of hair through the other kids I called out.

“Ray!” He turned his head towards me, a smile soon following.

“Hey Gerard, what’s up?” He asked when I got to him. Bob was standing by his side. I nodded slightly to greet him.

“Have you seen Frank anywhere today?” I asked already looking around the room again encase I missed him.

“That Iero kid? I saw him at daystart, Ryan and his crew was talking to him” Ray answered. Bob looked up at me with eyes slightly wider than normal.

“Erm,,, Ryan and Tuck were telling me yesterday that they were going to ‘teach him a lesson.’ You know get to know him more.” I just stared at him; spacing out

“Where’s Tuck’s dorm? Can You show me at lunch break?” My heart pounded, Ryan O’Neil and Matt Tuck were known for teaching guys a lesson. The new ones especially. Most of the time it consisted of blows to the head and anywhere possible. Some of the unlucky kids even had burns over them. It was worse with the gay guys. The hired men from outside campus to torture them.

~*~

As Soon as lunch break came around, I pulled Bob out of the music room and towards the dorm side of campus. Ray rushing behind us. I soon found out Tuck’s dorm was only 8 down from mine, 5 down from Jesse’s.
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:22 am

Annoying size,, but nice update..
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:47 am

It looks aloooot longer hand written.

Part 7 is coming today aswell, it's like three of the last one. I hope
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:55 am

The Makeover Takes Over part 7
Gerard’s POV

Bob and Ray left me outside Matt’s room; having a lecture to attend to, where as I had a free period. I knocked on the door softly, hoping they would answer; they were obviously inside the dorm room as scuffling could faintly be heard. I pulled down on my black-button-up shirt to try to make myself not look so rough.

I looked up as the door slided slowly open, stopping when Matt’s head was in view. His long, sleek-black hair pulled back in a messy pony – tail; a few random strands sticking out over his ears.

“Gerard Way,” He snarled. “What do you want?” he asked lowering his hand from the door frame and placing it somewhere in the room, away from view. A small cough escaped my closed lips.

“I need Frank. I, It’s urgent.” The words left my mouth quietly, my body and should feeling intimidated by the tank of muscle infront of me.

“You came to save your boyfriend huh Way? Well why not? Everyone knows you got welcomed the hardest way, right?” The way he was looking at me made me want to leap out and plummet my fists into him. Yet I could not and only stand there looking down at the grey carpet beneath my converse clad feet. A cruel laugh left his lips as I glanced briefly up at him.

“You’ll see him in a few hours. Do yourself a favor and go to class.” Matt smirked and shut the door. It took me a few seconds to realize what he said before I attacked the door. My closed fists banging so hard against the it that they went volcano red and gained small grazes. No answer for 15 minutes, even after I started yelling out for them to open up. A few moans escaped the confines of the torture room, but they were nothing to the random muffled shouts that also emitted from there. I slid down the wall opposite Tucks’ dorm and sat on the floor. My feet up to my chest, my eyes plastered on the obstacle infront of me. Frank was in for it. Jess was in for it. I, had been through it.

~*~

3 hours went by also with atleast 40 shouts, 20 screams and other weird noises, before the door opened. A head covered in a hood popped out and overlooked the halls, before disappearing again. The door opened fully and Frank was thrown out of the room by two other hooded guys. His legs buckled underneath him; sending his body shattering to the ground as I wasn’t quick enough to catch him. I quickly crawled over to him and gathered him in my arms, his body now leaning into mine. I roughly scanned my eyes over his body, he only had his trousers on, button undone showing no boxers either. There were burn marks, bruises and scratches all over him. Deeper wounds made their appearance every so and then. I also found his wrists were red, going a terrible shade of purple, his hair looked oddly thin and he had a sticky white liquid all over him.

His beautiful face had gathered a puffy look with swollen cheekbones. A black eye accompanying a nasty split lip. All of there profanity markings on him was just a few of what had showed up already. His eyes were closed nearly all the way and his eyes leaked warm, salty tears in gallons down my chest. His breathing going rapidly through my shirt from his mouth. I sat there until six o’clock, when the bell for the end of the day want off, deciding I should actually help him, I pulled myself up. Picking Frank up carefully, I trudged slowly to my room, unlocking the door with some trouble. When I laid the broken frame down on the bed, I realized he was sleeping. He even looked like an angel when bloody and bruised up.

Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcutexangelx Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:08 am

Loved it.. Smile
xcutexangelx
xcutexangelx
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Acclaim Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:13 am

Very Happy
Critical Acclaim
Critical Acclaim
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum